How to Get Yourself Valuable In-Depth System-Wide Financial Data For Free AND Save Your Franchisees Time, Money and Stress
Would you like to see a detailed Profit &Loss Statement and Balance Sheet from each of your franchisees at the start of each month in one report?
How about if every franchisee was using the exact same chart of accounts, so you can really compare apples to apples?
And what if getting that report was free?
Would you also like to save your franchisees time and money on their bookkeeping? And help them make sure it gets done on time, correctly, every month, by an accounting professional who is intimately familiar with your franchise?
That’s what we do.
CapForge is a firm that provides nationwide professional bookkeeping, tax and payroll services to small business owners for a low flat rate every single month.
For business owners who are part of a franchise system like yours, we can also provide the franchisor with in depth unit by unit financial reporting on the performance of their franchisees so you can really understand how they are doing.
There is a lot to like about this solution:
You Provide Significant Benefits to Your Franchisees:
- Remove a giant headache from your franchisees (Bookkeeping is rated as the #1 most hated task among small business owners! Source: TD Bank)
- Save your franchisees money with flat rate service pricing- every unit pays the same low flat rate, starting at $100/month (multi-unit as low as $50/month/unit!)
- Eliminate the wasted time and effort trying to find a reliable, qualified service provider locally who is intimately familiar with your franchise system
- Integrated CPA service option available for business and personal tax filing and for no cost support on tax related questions and tax planning
- Optional Full Service Payroll for less than ADP or Paychex and with unbeatable support from someone who isn’t in a huge overseas call center
- Guaranteed 24 hour or less response time (often under 1 hour!) to any bookkeeping support requests
- No contract- our agreements are month to month so we have to make sure our clients love our service and value every single month
- Because of our 30+ strong US based employee team (and growing!), no months are missed, late or effected by turnover unlike 99% of traditional bookkeepers who suffer from all three issues
You Get Significant Benefits as the Franchisor:
- Ensure consistent use of a dedicated chart of accounts and proper accounting practices among all your participating units (hopefully all of them!)
- Get real apples to apples data from your franchisees for reliable system-wide comparisons within a week of the end of each month, for all participating units
- Enable better cost and budget forecasting data for future franchisees coming into the system
- Spot problems faster so you can provide support where it’s most needed
- Be able to identify and share best practices so you can increase system-wide profitability, which translates directly into franchisee satisfaction
The implementation is simple and can be rolled out as fast or as slow as you like.
How We Can Work Together:
- We’ll work with you to set up a recommended (or better, required!) Chart of Accounts for Franchisees to use that fits the business and provides the most useful data for analyzing the business performance and profitability
- We’ll offer the bookkeeping service at a single system-wide flat rate price to all current franchisees and onboard all who decide to make the switch
- We’ll provide you with a monthly report for a side by side comparison of all participating units along with useful stats to determine who is doing what and what’s working and what’s not
- Each month as new owners and units come on board we’ll update the reports so you can get the full benefit of an ever more detailed and comprehensive look at the financial performance of your entire franchise ecosystem
We have close to one thousand clients in 47 states and have been growing rapidly based solely on great reviews, referrals and positive word of mouth.
Our flat rate, unlimited support bookkeeping service has been a huge hit among all kinds of small business owners including many franchisee owners.
The additional in house ability to do optional payroll, tax planning and filing and even new entity creation makes us a one stop shop for our many of our clients.
In business since 2000, we are located in Carlsbad, California.
I’d like to set up a quick call to see if this is something that would be beneficial to your unit owners and your headquarters operation in a little more detail. If it is, great! If not, no problem, at least you confirmed you didn’t miss anything you really wanted.
Just send me an email now at email@example.com to let me know a time that works for you. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you!
CEO CapForge, Inc
PS- We’re happy to do a FREE 90 Day Trial at one of your locations so you (and your franchisee) can see what working with us is like before deciding anything else!
CapForge has been a godsend for me. I found Matt by chance while trying to find a way to learn how to effectively use QuickBooks and he was the perfect solution. He didn’t just take over my books, he explained the concepts to me and let me do the lifting and now the bookkeeping part of the company is the easy part instead of the dread. Highly recommended.Charlie Carter
I stumbled upon CapForge in a Google search when I was looking for a company that could give me one-on-one Quickbooks training. After speaking to Matt I felt confident that they would be a good fit for me. My session was very informative and gave me all the tools I needed to get my accounting in order for our new business. I would highly recommend Matt and CapForge. Now we can concentrate on building our business and not worrying about the bookkeeping!Heidi McGilvary
CapForge is a great company for getting your QB right! Matt did exactly what he said he would and more. His explanations and his ability to teach you the correct way to handle QB is simplified to a way where its very easy to understand. I will use their services in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional.Michael Moats
5 Stars! Matt is very personable and business friendly. He helps you understand complex terms and uses plain English to explain your options. We contacted him to help resolve several complications with QuickBooks and he was prompt, courteous and helpful in resolving our issues. We feel he totally understands small business and we are looking forward to working with him more as we grow.Joanne & Erik Valentine